Whether you are new to Jacksonville or you have lived there for a while, check out our list of great restaurants at St. Johns Town Center.
Best Restaurants at St. Johns Town Center
- Seasons 52 Every entree is fresh, under 500 calories, so yum. Known for its seasonally inspired menu and fresh approach to dining notable menu selections include: Steak and Cremini Mushroom Flatbread, Cedar Plank Salmon, Caramelized Sea Scallops and Maui Tuna Crunch Salad. Menus change four times a year with weekly specials that truly capture the flavors of each season. Nothing on the menu is more than 475 calories, from its signature flatbreads and appetizers, to all entrees and its popular Mini Indulgence desserts.
- Blackfinn - Ameripub was born to be a whole new generation of the classic American pub, a lively restaurant and bar that offers the affordable, craveable American food our guests want to eat. Guests are served by our great people in a high-energy atmosphere, alongside an extensive list of craft beers and signature cocktails.
- Cantina Laredo Cantina Laredo offers a menu that evokes the sophisticated gourmet tastes of Mexico City. From the first day Cantina Laredo opened in 1984, guests have enthusiastically embraced our concept. Combining the traditional with modern flairs, the menu is unique and includes grilled fish, chicken and steaks complimented by signature sauces such as chipotle-wine with portabella mushrooms or sautee artichoke hearts and roasted red bell peppers.
- Ovinte Tappas and Wine - European style dinner of tapas & small plates. Enjoy our large lounge area with velvet couches, dine al fresco under the cedar beam trellis or challenge your friends to a game of Bocce.
If you are in a hurry, check out these fast casual joints
- The Loop Pizza, Burgers, and Salads, Each location is different. Located throughout Jacksonville. This location brings in the artistic community with good food.
- M Shack Casual, great burgers and shakes.
- Bento Japanese fusion/Sushi
- Zoe's Mediterranean Kitchen
- Crispers Salads, Soups, and sandwiches
These recommendations for the best restaurants at St. Johns Town Center area come from multiple military spouses on our Facebook Page. Get out and explore your town! Read about more things to do at St. Johns Town Center.