Old Town Alexandria 1
Shopping (Retail/Sales): Specialty Shop/Boutique, Chain/Big Box
Food & Drink: Bar, Winery, Coffee & Tea, Dessert (ice cream, gelato, yogurt, etc)
Food & Drink > Restaurant: American, Breakfast and Lunch, Burgers, Cafes, Salad, Sandwich
Military Discounts & Incentives
- Address: 801 King St, Alexandria, VA 22314
- Military Discount: Unknown
Old Town Alexandria Reviews
30-40 years old
Previously lived in: Jacksonville, Pensacola, Virginia Beach, Alexandria
1. Great Shopping: Shopping is fun & a pleasant experience in Old Town. Whether you are looking for unique boutiques with household decorations, adult clothing, baby items, or a private book store, all of these are available as you walk down King Street in Old Town. Big name stores such as GAP, Banana Republic, Anthropologie, and LOFT can be found in Old Town. Choose a unique boutique and stop at 3 Sisters clothing store, Imperfections Antiques & Great Stuff or Bloomers.
2. Restaurants: Eat a fresh and healthy lunch at The Perfect Pita. Enjoy chocolate fondue or chocolate French toast with Bavarian creme at Bread & Chocolate. Have a bowl of chili at The Hard Times Cafe where they started making chili during the depression because it was inexpensive. They bring samples of their four varieties of chili to your table. Have a delicious date night dinner at Daniel O'Connell's or enjoy a late night drink at 1 of their 7 bars. Splurge on an evening at The Chart House located right on the water ask for a waterside table. Plan a Girl's Night Out at Jackson 20 or La Tasca. The food choices are plentiful in Old Town!
3. Dessert: Take the kids into Old Town for a yummy ice cream treat! Try a local ice cream shop such as The Creamery or Pop's Old Fashioned Ice Cream! Both are delicious! *We know because we've been to both!* Ben and Jerry's has an ice cream store front as well. YoLove Frozen Yogurt boasts a toppings bar for a unique twist.
This review will be posted anonymously. By logging into your account, you will be able to keep track of your reviews.
Please log in to your account to claim this business
New to MilitaryTownAdvisor.com? Create your free account
PCS Series consists of 8 emails which focus on PCS tips and moving advice. I'm confident this series will make your next PCS your best move, yet!
Town Advice consists of emails tailored to your military town to help you explore your town. Emails consist of recommendations about local restaurants, shopping, salons, health care providers, service providers, and tons of advice about things to do!