Military Friendly REALTOR
- Cities Covered: Colorado Springs, Fountain, Manitou Springs, Calhan, Green Mountain Falls, Monument, Palmer Lake, Ramah, Peyton, Air Force Academy, Black Forest, Cascade-Chipita Park, Cimarron Hills, Ellicott, Fort Carson, Gleneagle, Peyton, Rock Creek Park, Security-Widefield, Stratmoor, Woodmoor
- Category: Real Estate Agents/ Broker
- Specialties: Buyer Agent, Seller Agent, Relocation
- Incentive Programs: Best Military & First Responder Program In The Area: www.FiskTeam.com/ThankYou Fisk Team co-founder, Lisa Fisk, was raised in a military family and relocated often including stops in Ohio, Alaska, Oklahoma and Colorado. We choose to offer a significant military incentive to active and retired service members because we believe itâ€™s the right thing to do. Our incentive doesnâ€™t lock you into any particular mortgage company and we donâ€™t cut corners â€“ you will receive the same great service!
- Military Affiliation: Family Member of Service Member
- Part Time/Full Time: Full Time
About Lisa Fisk
About Our Team
The Fisk Family
The "Fisk Real Estate Group" principals are Lisa & Nathan Fisk.
More About Lisa"¦ Born and raised in a military family, Lisa understands the dynamics and challenges of moving, whether it is across the city or across the country. Lisa moved to Colorado in 1996, after living on Elmendorf Air Force Base in Anchorage, Alaska to attend the University of Colorado and graduating with a Bachelor's of Arts in English.
Lisa Fisk entered the real estate industry in 2003 as an Administrative Assistant and then earned her real estate license in January 2004. She has seen the economy go from a strong to a declining market, and back up again. Throughout her real estate career, she has worked with some of the top agents in the state, allowing her to advance quickly into a successful negotiator for buyers and sellers.
The housing market over the last few years has pushed Lisa and the team to become more aggressive and creative to sell their listings and get the best price for every client. In 2010, 2011 and 2012, Lisa and her team ranked in the top 1% of Realtors in the Pikes Peak region.
Lisa & Nathan Fisk. As an avid outdoor enthusiast, Lisa enjoys running, skiing and hiking. In 2004, Lisa ran and placed first in the Pikes Peak Ascent! She has climbed over 28 of Colorado's 14,000+ foot mountains and this summer, and has several more that she intends to hike!
Certifications and Recognitions
- Certified Residential Specialist (CRS) in which only 4% of Realtors Nationwide earn this designation.
- My Team and I Rank in the Top 1% of all Colorado Springs Realtors
- My Team and I Rank in the Top 5% of all Real Estate Offices Internationally
- 90% of my business is client referral or past clients
- Strong Negotiator working for YOUR Top Dollar
NATHAN FISK Nathan's background is business development for small and mid-sized organizations. After more than ten years working to enhance the value proposition of other ventures, Nathan & Lisa decided it was time to join forces and build a Real Estate Team.
When Nathan is not working, he enjoys hiking, fishing, reading, and political conversation over scotch and cigars.
Learn more about Nathan here: www.LinkedIn.com/in/NathanFisk
NATHAN RAINS Nathan Rains has been with the Fisk Team since 2014. Rains is a fully licensed and insured Real Estate Agent with the Fisk Team at Re/Max Properties and works with Buyers and Sellers across the full spectrum of price ranges and geographical areas. Born and raised in southern Colorado, he resides there with his wife and children. More About Nathan Rains Here: www.fiskteam.com/nathanrains
JODY ROMNEY Jody Romney is an integral part of the Fisk Team! As the "Transaction Coordinator" she is responsible for ensuring that we keep track of every date and deadline!
No reviews yet. Be the first to review Lisa Fisk!