Military Friendly REALTOR
Cell Phone: (410) 370-5661
Office Phone: (443) 605-0774
- Cities Covered: Crofton, Severna Park, Annapolis, Columbia, Ellicott City, Clarksville, Sykesville, Westminster, Silver Spring, Frederick, Towson, Belair, Parkville, Edgewood, All areas surrounding Fort Meade, Fort Detrick and Aberdeen Proving Grounds.
- Category: Real Estate Agents/ Broker
- Specialties: Buyer Agent, Seller Agent, Rental Searches, Relocation
- Military Affiliation: Family Member of Service Member
- Part Time/Full Time: Full Time
About Anne Dallam
Hello and Thank You for reviewing my profile!
As a National Association of Realtors certified Military Relocation Professional, I understand what the PCS move means to you and your family. A Maryland native and licensed Realtor since 2004, I can assist you in making the most efficient move possible. I am very familiar with areas surrounding many of our military bases and can provide insight into communities as well as commutes and multiple additional resources to assist you with determining the location of your next home. I will work diligently to identify and screen homes that meet your criteria, often previewing them to expedite your process. My goal is to make your relocation as stress free as possible.
I am both a recommended Realtor on MilitaryTownAdvisor.com and a Veterans United Home Loans referred Realtor. I understand the VA loan and many of the ins and outs that you may experience as a PCSing military family. I proudly welcome the opportunity to be of assistance to our country's service men and women. Thank you again for reviewing my profile. I look forward to working with you.
"As a Home Inspector; I work with many properties and agents. Recently, I was involved in assignment with Anne Dallum. I found her absolutely professional and her client clearly had full confidence in her. Seems to me that this how to turn contracts into settlements. Great Job!Robert Baxendell - All Yours Home Inspecrtions - Civilian
All Yours Home Inspections"
"Ann made the sale and purchase of a new home very easy. Ann kept me up to date on everything that was going on, sometimes making daily updates."Stephen Doster - Veteran