Military Friendly REALTOR
Cell Phone: (410) 507-2495
Office Phone: (410) 721-6694
- Cities Covered: Fort Meade, Severn, Odenton, Crofton, Columbia, Severna Park, Gambrills, Arnold, Laurel, Glen Burnie, Annapolis, Pasadena, Linthicum, Ellicott City, Davidsonville, Jessup, Elkridge
- Category: Real Estate Agents/ Broker
- Specialties: Buyer Agent, Seller Agent, Rental Searches, Relocation
- Incentive Programs: FREE home inspection when you mention this ad on your first contact with our team!
- Military Affiliation: Veteran
- Part Time/Full Time: Full Time
About Laura Roskelly
Our family team of full-time real estate agents have helped over 1,600 families relocate to and from Fort Meade since 1999. We make finding or selling your Fort Meade house the easiest part of your move whether you are renting, buying or selling. Contact The Roskelly Team today or visit us on-line at www.FortMeadeHomes.com.
"usna98 Helped me sell a home We used the Roskelly team to both sell and buy our house in the Piney Orchard area. There really aren't enough superlatives to describe how good this team is from the initial consultation, to staging, marketing, to sale and closing. We listed our house a few days earlier than expected and had four offers all at list price and over the first weekend. We sold the house within the first few days, and then when the buyer had to drop out for financial reasons, we sold again that same day to one of the other offers. You won't find a more proactive group of agents - when minor issues came up during the process (outside of our control), Laura was on top of it and had multiple contingency plans worked out. We highly recommend The Roskelly team to anyone looking to buy or sell real estate in the area!"Matt Shearin - Veteran
"You guys are the best. Thank you for putting up with my endless questions, texts and emails! I am so glad I found you guys! You made everything so seamless and simple from day one. Never thought selling a house from 3000 miles away could be so painless. In fact, I'm still having a hard time believing it's done! Big thanks to Jessica, Laura and Candice!!! - Moe Asgharnia, Piney Orchard"Moe Asgharnia - Civilian