Military Friendly REALTOR
Cell Phone: (703) 597-0374
Office Phone: (703) 310-6800
- Cities Covered: Alexandria, Arlington, Clifton, Centreville, Reston, Springfield, Annandale, Burke, Falls Church, Fairfax, Fairfax City, Fairfax Station, Mt. Vernon, Woodbridge, Lorton, Lake Ridge, Newington, Ft. Belvoir, Pentagon and surrounding Northern Virginia areas & The Golubin Group Services DC & MD
- Category: Real Estate Agents/ Broker
- Specialties: Buyer Agent, Seller Agent, Rental Searches, Relocation
- Military Affiliation: Veteran
- Part Time/Full Time: Full Time
About Sharon Wildberger
Sharon is working with The Golubin Group whom has over forty years of combined experience buying and selling a wide variety of residential and commercial properties. Sharon grew up 20 minutes outside of Philadelphia and graduated with the class of 2006 from The United States Naval Academy in Annapolis, Maryland.
Since graduation she was stationed in Jacksonville, FL and in Norfolk, VA where she decided to encompass her passion for design and housing into obtaining her real estate license in each state. Sharon worked for the Wounded Warrior Project, organizing e vents and fundraisers to help veterans. In real estate, Sharon works to help all clients, including military personnel, to recognize the value of home ownership. She combines an event & engineer's attention to detail and value with her natural compassion to help each homebuyer find the perfect home and every seller to achieve his/her goals.
Sharon, her husband Ru (also a Naval Academy graduate), and dog Guinness are now settled in Old Town Alexandria and when she is not working with clients, she can be found walking Guinness up and down the Mount Vernon trail, shopping, or out enjoying the town with friends and visiting family.
"Our experience with Sharon was great. From the beginning she responded quickly to our requests and was extremely professional - immediately put us at ease. Even with a short notice PCS move Sharon was able to quickly locate properties that matched what we were looking for within our budget, and we were able to do a door to door move. It made moving so much easier! Sharon understands the needs and values of military families, and we highly recommend her."Andrea - Military Spouse