Military Friendly REALTOR
Cell Phone: (703) 939-7510
Office Phone: (703) 451-9797
- Cities Covered: Annandale, Alexandria, Arlington, Ashburn, Burke, Centreville, Chantilly, Clifton, Dunn Loring, Dumfries, Fairfax, Fairfax Station, Herndon, Manassas, McLean, Reston, Springfield, Stafford, Vienna, Woodbridge
- Category: Real Estate Agents/ Broker
- Specialties: Buyer Agent, Seller Agent, Relocation
- Incentive Programs: Flexible Commission Rates for active and retired military.
- Military Affiliation: Civilian
- Part Time/Full Time: Full Time
About Renee Mumford
I hold a Bachelor of Science Degree in Criminal Justice from the University of Delaware and a Master's Degree in Education from Loyola University. I began my real estate career with the purchase of a single family home, renovating the property and returning it to the market for sale. I put careful thought into the renovations with the goal of making the house a comfortable home for a family, a home where a buyer could put down roots and enjoy the community. With these updates to the home, I was able to sell it rather quickly. After this initial success, I bought a few more foreclosures and turned them into income producing properties. I am not only a real estate agent, but a real estate investor, who is always happy to share my knowledge and success with you!
During my free time, I enjoy spending time with my family, reading and traveling. My hobbies include interior design and home remodeling. After a few transfers within the continental US and Puerto Rico, I have finally put down roots in Fairfax County, residing there for over 10 years. I also enjoy training my greyhound, Coco, a rescue adoptee from Florida. Hoping to have a running partner, I quickly learned greyhounds are built for speed, not distance!
"Renee worked with us to find our current home. She was perceptive & in tune with our specific needs, as a military family. She was great! I would absolutely recommend Renee!"Glenys - Military Spouse