Military Friendly REALTOR
- Cities Covered: I service the Northern Virginia Communities east of I-95 and south of I-495, between Alexandria and Stafford. Cities include Woodbridge, Montclair, Lake Ridge, Dumfries, Stafford, Lorton, Mason Neck, Mount Vernon, Alexandria, Rose Hill, Kingstowne, Fort Hunt,
- Category: Real Estate Agents/ Broker
- Specialties: Buyer Agent, Seller Agent, Relocation
- Incentive Programs: For military clients, who list their home with me, I offer a .5% rebate on the sell side. For military clients, who let me help them buy a home, I offer a closing cost incentive of up to $2000. Please mention Military Town Advisor when you contact me!
- Military Affiliation: Military Spouse
- Part Time/Full Time: Full Time
About Marion Schmitt-Gonzales
Why work with me?
Having moved myself and my family multiple times, both nationally and internationally, I’ve become an expert on the art of relocation. As a real estate client, who is also a REALTOR® and a Military Relocation Professional, I have been on all sides of the client/agent relationship: agent, buyer, and seller. In fact, what initially made me look into Real Estate as a career, was my personal ho-hum experience as a client, combined with a desire to be my own boss while having a portable career.
Being a REALTOR® means to follow a strict Code of Ethics. On a daily basis, I challenge myself to grow and learn, to put my clients first, to listen, to understand their needs and challenges, and to find a solution that works well for them. Whether I work with sellers or buyers, there is no greater reward than seeing happy faces at the exchange of the keys!
I am part of a team that includes Military Spouses, Disabled Veterans, Veterans, Government Contractors, and Federal Employees. We get the special needs of our Military Community!
As an International transplant from Germany, I originally received my license in 2011 in the State of Washington. After relocating coast to coast, I received my Virginia license in 2015. I have worked on transactions with buyers and sellers on a variety of transaction types, including new construction homes, existing homes, distressed properties, short sales, and rentals. It is a passion of mine to guide people through the process of selling and/or buying their home and making that process as seamless as possible.
Buying or selling, contact me for a free consultation.
Whatever your Real Estate dreams look like, I look forward to working FOR and WITH you to make them come true!
No reviews yet. Be the first to review Marion Schmitt-Gonzales!