Military Friendly REALTOR
Cell Phone: 7573445374
- Cities Covered: Williamsburg, James city county, Yorktown, Toano, Newport News and Hampton
- Category: Real Estate Agents/ Broker
- Specialties: Buyer Agent, Seller Agent, Relocation
- Incentive Programs: Military on the move Program-$500 incentive to military(active, retired or veteran) buyer or seller.
- Military Affiliation: Military Spouse
- Part Time/Full Time: Full Time
About Mayssa Sukkar
Based in Williamsburg, Virginia, I specialize in residential property representing buyers and sellers while keeping their interests above all.
Upon graduation from Eastern Michigan University with a Bachelors of Science degree in Communications and Sociology I pursued a career as a medical coordinator. Serving as a patient advocate was a great way to interact with a vast array of personalities. In addition to working at an internal medicine clinic, I volunteered at a hospital because I enjoyed assisting people. Later on down the road, I followed my dream and pursued a career in Real Estate. Here I am today as a Realtor driven to serve and care for.
I married a U.S. Army soldier and served as an event planner for the Family Readiness Group (FRG). I am strongly familiar with the Military lifestyle and hardships which helped me relate to other families in military towns such as the Hampton Roads region and serving their relocation needs.
"Very professional. Extremely knowledgeable. Should be your go-to agent!"Mayssa Sukkar - Civilian