Military Friendly REALTOR
- Cities Covered: Washington DC, Maryland and Northern Virginia.
- Category: Real Estate Agents/ Broker
- Specialties: Buyer Agent, Seller Agent, Relocation
- Incentive Programs: Buyers / Sellers: 0.5% of the home sales price will be credited to you at settlement. For example, a home that sold for $500,000 would earn you a credit of $2,500.
- Military Affiliation: Military Spouse
- Part Time/Full Time: Full Time
About Diana Flores
As a Top Rated Realtor® in Washington DC, Maryland, and Northern Virginia, Diana gives extraordinary service and skilled negotiation when buying or selling homes. She is also a Military Relocation Expert specializing in working with Veterans, Active Duty Military, and Reservists. With a background in engineering, Diana brings her dynamic industry skills, tech-savvy marketing expertise, and a work ethic that has helped her rapidly work her way up in the industry. Diana was mentioned in the Washingtonian and House Beautiful when she participated in the sale of the Vice President’s condo, Kamala Harris.
Diana fell in love with real estate after buying her first condo in Alexandria, Virginia. She gave it a chance and never looked back. Diana understands the challenges that can arise during a transaction, but she is fully prepared to create a seamless process from start to finish. Her extensive professional network, excellent communication skills, and meticulous attention to detail benefit her clients whether they are buying or selling. Diana is from Lima, Peru, and she is a Spanish Speaking Realtor®.
CITIES SERVED: I am happy to assist you in navigating the following neighborhoods to find the absolute best home:
- Washington DC
- Northern Virginia: Alexandria, Annandale, Arlington, Ashburn, Belle Haven, Bristow, Burke, Centreville, Chantilly, Clifton, Crystal City, Del Ray, Fairfax, Falls Church, Franconia, Gainesville, Great Falls, Herndon, Huntington, Lincolnia, Lorton, Manassas, McLean, Mount Vernon, Oakton, Occoquan, Potomac Yard, Quantico, Reston, Shirlington, South Riding, Springfield, Sterling, Stone Ridge, Tyson’s Corner, Vienna, Woodbridge.
- Maryland: Bethesda, Beltsville, Brandywine, Bowie, Capitol Heights, Chevy Chase, Clinton, College Park, District Heights, Fort Washington, Greenbelt, Glenarden, Hyattsville, Indian Head, Landover, Lanham, La Plata, National Harbor, Oxon Hill, Potomac, St Charles, Silver Spring, Suitland, Takoma Park, Temple Hills, Upper Marlboro, Waldorf.
MILITARY BASES: I also help buyers looking for homes near the military bases listed below.
- Washington DC: Fort McNair, Joint Base Anacostia-Bolling (JBAB), Marine Barracks, Military Naval & Air Attaché, National Defense University, National War College, Coast Guard Headquarters, National Naval Medical Center (Walter Reed), and the Navy Yard.
- Northern Virginia: DLA McNamara HQC, Fort Belvoir, Fort Myer, Henderson Hall Arlington, Marine Corps Base Quantico, National Reconnaissance Office (NRO), Naval Criminal Investigative Service (NCIS), and The Pentagon.
- Maryland: Joint Base Andrews AFB, Fort Meade, Naval Support Facility Indian Head.
EXPERIENCE: I am experienced working with the following:
- Working with First-time Home Buyers
- Working with Home Sellers
- 1031 Exchanges
- Selling and Buying Luxury Homes
- Working with Veterans, Active Duty Military & Reserves
- Bilingual: English and Spanish
"After receiving my PCS order, I started looking for military realtors familiar with the VA loan process. This is how I found Diana. At the time, I wasn't sure if moving to Washington DC would be a good choice. Diana not only showed us homes in Washington DC, but she also gave us excellent alternatives in Maryland and Northern Virginia. Since we weren't in the local area, we toured the homes using Facetime video. Diana conducted a video walkthrough for us, giving us her honest assessment along the way. When we made it to Washington DC to physically look at homes, she was right there with us, showing us around, and again offering her expert assessment of the homes we were looking at. When we finally found our home, she took care of everything, getting us a new roof of the deal, as well as several other small fixes. Her negotiation skills are top-notch. I would highly recommend Diana as a real estate agent, and if we decide to sell and buy again, she will be my number one choice."Mikhail Volkov - Veteran
"I just happened to google search for realtors that specialized in Veterans and VA loans in Washington DC and I found Diana. She did an amazing job and helped me close on a house that fit ALL of my needs and budget in this very fast-paced and aggressive housing market. She has a lot of resources and knowledge for local mortgage loans, contractors, escrow processing, and of course all the electronic paperwork needed. I highly recommend Diana to ALL veterans who are moving to Washington DC. Hands down, she is top tier!"Jhonny Diaz - Family Member of Service Member
"Dual military and looking for a house sight unseen for an upcoming PCS from across the United States. I enjoyed working with Diana. She was really awesome and responsive all the way up until we got the keys to our new home. We got a house on our second offer, and Diana walked us through every step of the way. It was absolutely the right decision to work with her. I would do it again."Melissa Stevens - Service Member
"Diana Flores was incredible in helping us buy a home in Alexandria, Virginia sight unseen. Her knowledge of Northern Virginia and the VA loan process is exceptional and made us feel comfortable during every step of the process. Thanks to her diligence and guidance we were able to find the right home for our family despite me being deployed for the duration of the home search. Would work with her again in a heartbeat!"Anush Peter - Veteran
"Once I received my PCS orders, I started looking for a Military Realtor to help me relocate from Hawaii to Maryland. From day one, Diana was on top of everything. Her communication is excellent. She provided me with so much information and if she didn't know something, she was very transparent and honest about it and always returned with an answer within minutes. Diana is trustworthy. I was unable to do a final walk-thru of the house, but Diana made sure to record everything and pointed out any discrepancies. She kept my keys until I arrived in town. If I ever need to buy again, without a doubt Diana will be my agent again."Michael Tomms - Service Member
"Diana was amazing during the entire transaction. She helped sell my rowhouse in Capitol Hill. She was professional and took care of every detail. My home was tenant occupied during the sale, so I knew it wasn't going to be easy showing the home. I would definitely work with her again."Diana Flores - Civilian