Military Friendly REALTOR
Cell Phone: 850.830.9894
Office Phone: 850.830.9894
- Cities Covered: Navarre/Gulf Breeze, Fort Walton Beach, Niceville, Destin, Miramar/Sandestin Resort,North Santa Rosa Beach,30A West,30A East,Point Washington,Freeport, Defuniak Springs,Crestview, Pensacola
- Category: Real Estate Agents/ Broker
- Specialties: Buyer Agent, Seller Agent, Relocation
- Incentive Programs: As a way to say thank you I offer a 1 year home warranty for the clients I help find a home.
- Military Affiliation: Veteran
- Part Time/Full Time: Full Time
About Jonathan Jeswald
I grew up in New York, Joined the Military when I was 21 years old. I served in the US Army for over 12-1/2 years. I've deployed to Iraq & Afghanistan, Stationed in Germany and Korea and many other places. I have PCS'd all over the world. Being stationed with 7th Special Forces Group is how I ended up in this great area known as The Emerald Coast. I was part of the Army's Brac Move when 7th SFG relocated from Ft Bragg North Carolina Aka Fayettenam/Or as the Airforce calls it No Hope Pope. I transitioned out of the Military at the end of 2015. Most people laugh or don't believe me when they ask me what made me get into Real Estate? As I was sitting in a hotel getting ready to sign into my new duty station back at Good ol' Ft Bragg. I was watching a show called Million Dollar Listing NY and i became hooked as they were playing a marathon. I watched each episode with such interest thinking I can do that. These agents would get on there and give a well prepared presentation to the buyer or seller... In the military we called that a dog and pony show meaning just be prepared to know what your talking about when called upon. That's when I thought, I can do that and i'm going to do that. So I got out of the military with only 8 years left to retire to make it as a Million dollar listing agent one day. I pride myself on giving exceptional customer service to ensure you feel confident with your decision to hire me. I will listen to you! With an understanding of your needs & wants, I will go above and beyond to help you achieve your dream home if thats selling or buying. I have sold every single listing I have listed. I have sold listing that others could not. 90% of my listing sold above ask and within 48 hours every listing. The remaining 10% I sold within 30 days for above ask or right at asking price. I am proud to say I am currently Listing a Private Island. My biggest deal yet to date. I am very proud of this as I beat out 3600 other Realtors who could have listed his Island but he believed in me and said I believe your going to sell my Island as so many others have failed. This is very important to me as if I sell this I will have reached my goal in under 3 years and become a million dollar listing agent. Why this is very important to me is my parents were both alive at the time I started this journey and said I could do anything I put my mind to unfortunately they are no longer with me as they both passed away recently. So I am determined to make it and make them proud. I bet you didn't expect to read this on my about me huh? I told you i'm not like most Agents. I am passionate about my work and truly love what I do. I am determined to be the best Agent out there by helping each and every one of you. If you are looking for an Agent who will fight for you, an agent who spends all his time researching and studying the market to make sure we get the property at the right price and show them why. I even watch Real estate shows on my off time thats how committed I am to my new career lol. Well thank you for taking the time and learning alittle bit about me.
Call me today 850.830.9894 for more info, or follow me on Facebook and Instagram.
No reviews yet. Be the first to review Jonathan Jeswald!