Busch Gardens in Virginia
Grab your free military tickets to Busch Gardens in Virginia and head back in time to the Old Europe-themed amusement park. Enjoy rides, roller coasters, KIDsiderate attractions, shows and tours.
Some of our favorites things to do at Busch Gardens in Virginia:
Sesame Street Forest of Fun: Have an exciting day on family friendly rides and playgrounds, then hang out with your favorite sesame street characters.
Der Roto Baron: Preschool pilots will enjoy riding in the cockpit of a WWI fighter plane.
Oktoberfest: Bavaria in Virginia. As you devour delicious German food, sit picnic style and enjoy the world's largest fair.
Busch Gardens in Virginia has also packed the entire year full of excitement with a spectacular line up of special events including the return of IllumiNights: A Busch Gardens® Encore, Howl-O-Scream® and Christmas Town: A Busch Gardens® Celebration, the holiday spectacular that transforms the European-themed park into a winter wonderland. Stroll beneath the glow of six million twinkling lights and feel the nostalgia of an Americana Christmas when you visit our newest area, Holiday Hills.
Busch Gardens' notable features:
- Home of Verbolten®, a new indoor/outdoor, multi-launch roller coaster
- Features a new drop tower thrill ride, Mach Tower®, which is the park's tallest ride at nearly 240 feet
- Home to top-rated roller coasters including Griffon®, one of the world's tallest and first floorless dive coasters
- Offers more than 50 rides and attractions
- Voted the World's Most Beautiful Park every year since 1990
- Live stage shows
- Wide variety of culinary experiences and world-class shopping
- Sesame Street® Forest of Fun -a children's play area featuring Elmo and his Sesame Street® friends